Access the Template Settings by clicking the action menu icon (3 dots) in the upper right hand corner of the page, and then clicking the Settings option.
- App: the name of the app. Shown in the settings of all instances of the template.
- App API Name: the API name of the app. Shown in the settings of all instances of the template.
- Type: the name of the template. Shown in the settings of all instances of the template.
- API Name: The API name of the template, generated upon creation. Can be edited if required.
- Deletable Only By: defines who has permission to delete an instance of that template.
- Include on ‘Add Section dialog?’: determines whether users can add new Lists/Views of this template type from the Add Section dialog on Templates, Dashboards, or Presentations.
- Track Target Dates: enables you to lock the target dates for the instances of the template. The Target dates will be set upon initiation of the instance. Once set, only a user with admin rights can modify them. End users will be able to edit the Actual dates.