Format list/view columns by clicking on the Settings icon (gear) at the top right of the section and selecting Customize.
The formatting options are displayed above the columns. You can format the column header and/or the full column.
- To format the full column, click on the Column Selection Bar. Column widths can be set using pixels when the Selection Bar is selected.
- To format the header, click on the header cell or on the header selection ellipses.
- Click on the formatting option to apply your selection.
- Save the section.
- You can multi-select adjacent columns by selecting the first column, holding the <Shift> key down and dragging to select additional columns.
- You can multi-select non-adjacent columns by selecting the first column, then holding the <Ctrl> key down while clicking on other columns.
- When a new column is added, it will inherit formatting settings from the right most column.
After columns have been added, you can rename re-order, and remove columns by selecting to Customize the List or View.
- Click on the Edit icon when you hover over a column.
- In-line edit the column name.
- Click on the header selection ellipsis of the column to be moved.
- Drag the column to the desired location.
- Click on the header cell or header selection ellipses of the column to be removed.
- Click on the “X” in the formatting options bar.